Search
  • Tasha De Quincey-Wykes

Lockdown

During the last lockdown many people gained weight, even with adding exercise to their daily routines.

Our health is what we should be focusing on.

Exercise is only 20% and the other 80% of your health and weight loss, is your diet. This lockdown I have special offers on my four week plan and my books. Take the bull by the horns, throw yourself in to it and come out the other side of lockdown a different person!

Are you following my Facebook page? I am terrible at blogs, Instagram etc but my Facebook page is the only social app I do know how to update and use!



18 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
 

©2020 by tasha de quincey. Proudly created with Wix.com